Monday 4 January 2021

Hello students!

Happy 2021! I trust you found enough time to rest, meet with loved ones (online, probably), and celebrate the end of 2020.

I also wanted to welcome you back to school after our short break! We will use this Blog as the place where you will find lessons and exercises for our classes (Reading & Writing - Listening & Speaking). I hope you will find it simple enough to access them. 

 

To start this session, I ask that you please complete the following form based on the class you are in:

- Reading & Writing Students: CLICK HERE

- Listening & Speaking Students: CLICK HERE

 

I will post more lessons/activities later this week. Please check this blog (page) during the week to find out about new things for you to do.

If you need to contact me, use my email: ccorrea@themcc.com 

I hope to have a good session with all of you this fall.

Sincerely,

Teacher Carlos